Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks
Microsoft To Do is a companion app for creating and managing tasks and to-do lists.
Personal Organizer is made by Microsoft developers who helped create the Wunderlist app. Although this software is still functional, Microsoft itself is already recommending its use to shift interest towards Microsoft To Do.
The application has a complete list of functions for creating new tasks with reminders, repetitions, files, and notes. The software can already integrate with Outlook and convert emails into tasks. In the future, integration with another Microsoft Planner project is planned, which will allow users to manage tasks in one place.
- Clearly structure the tasks planned for the day in the personal organizer "My Day". This section opens when the application starts. It includes a to-do list for the current day, but users can work with it in different ways: make it up for the current day or plan long in advance using the reminder function. In the tab on the left, you can also customize the lists to your liking. For example, you can choose the most popular of the presented: work, study, personal, shopping, movies to watch, books. Everyone can create a personal directory.
- Manage to-do lists not only on a PC, but also on a smartphone, synchronize them with to-do lists on any device, wherever the user is.
- Share to-do lists and directories with friends, comrades, or co-workers / colleagues.
- Customize the classification of lists by color.
- Work with lists. In addition to making lists, the application allows you to manage them, for example, make a plan for the current day. To do this, you need to go through the tabs, and send the necessary cards with the task to the "My Day" section with a simple swipe gesture from right to left. The task can be deleted as unnecessary. In this case, mYou can use a short left-to-right swipe gesture. Completed tasks can be easily marked as irrelevant. Completed tasks can either remain on the list or be deleted. But at the same time, if they are in the list, they will be marked as not relevant with strikethrough.
- Create single or repetitive tasks with a reminder. To add such a task, just click on the blue circle icon in the upper right corner and enter a name. After that, the note will be displayed in the open list. You can improve it, add a date, reminder, comments, move it to the my day section. Unfinished business will not disappear. The software will offer to simply transfer them to another day.
- Divide tasks into several steps to make it easier to monitor their progress.
- Add comments to any cases.
- Add files from the repository to all tasks, but only up to 25 MB in size.
- Set up synchronization of tasks with Outlook.
The software displays the results of the previous planned days, overdue cases, tasks that have no due date.
The built-in "Assistant" will not let the user forget about things that had to be postponed, reminding about them and giving recommendations to postpone for a less busy day.
Thus, the application is worth paying attention to users with an impressive to-do list, as well as those who are currently using Wunderlist, who will have to find a replacement in the future. An additional plus is that the application is provided by Microsoft for free.
Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks for APKshki.com downloaded 19 times. Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks is distributed freely in the file type apk.
All applications and games on our site are antivirus-tested using the most up-to-date signatures..
VersionsAll versions >
Log in any way below