The present agreement regulates the relations between the Administration of the site "APKshki.com" and a natural person who searches, distributes and gets information by means of the site "APKshki.com".
Parties to the Agreement Administration of information resource "APKshki.com" (hereinafter referred to as APKshki.com) located at the domain APKshki.com, hereinafter referred to as Administration, and the natural person who is searching, distributing and getting information by means of this resource conclude the User Agreement, hereinafter referred to as Agreement, about the following.
Subject of the Agreement the Administration provides the user with access to APKshki.com and the possibility to search on APKshki.com, receive from APKshki.com and place on APKshki.com the following published materials:
The user has the right:
The Administration has the right:
The Administration is obliged:
1. Important: The user downloads the software from APKshki.com at his own risk. The user agrees that the use of the software posted on APKshki.com may be charged. The user realizes that the software on APKshki.com can be posted by other users and the Administration does not pre-moderate the posted content.
2. The User understands and agrees that all posted information may be used by search engines or by other means.
3. the Administration does not guarantee uninterrupted work of APKshki.com.
4. In case of force majeure circumstances (war, natural disasters, actions of authorities) the Administration doesn't guarantee the safety of information and uninterrupted work of APKshki.com.
5. Responsibilities of the parties In case the actions of the User lead to any claims by third parties, including in the sphere of copyright and related rights, all responsibility and expenses, such as: compensation of losses, damages, including moral damages, court expenses, fines, expenses arising from the conclusion of settlements and other expenses, including damage to business reputation, incurred by the Administration or third parties, is assumed by the User.