Fing - Network Tools
- Detect all devices connected to the network.
- Identify all possible network vulnerabilities.
- Notifies when new devices are connected.
- Use of modern technologies.
- Intuitive interface in Russian.
- No mandatory purchases.
- Network scan may not start the first time.
- Not all devices can be detected.
- Some features require a paid subscription.
Fing - Network Tools is a set of small but useful and functional network utilities that make working in the Android OS more convenient.
What are the features of the application functionality
Fing - Network Tools presents several compact network utilities that are collected within a single application. The application's capabilities are extremely extensive. For example, many millions of users have noted security features such as:
- Define wireless WiFi connection. For example, to find out who is illegally connecting to the network;
- Has the network been compromised, how secure is it;
- Determine the presence of hidden cameras and other means of tracking;
- Reasons Netflix started buffering;
- Ability to determine whether the real speed of the provider corresponds to the declared one.
Fing - Network Tools is able to detect and analyze all devices that are connected to WiFi, analyze them. It uses special patented technologies used by antivirus and router manufacturers around the world.
There are also tools that can:
- Test the speed indicators of the Internet, WiFi connection, download and data transfer speeds, and display latency information;
- Scan detected wired and wireless networks, as well as devices that are connected to them;
- The most accurate recognition of information about connected devices - IP address, MAC address, having devices, model, supplier and manufacturer;
- Ability to perform advanced analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP and Bonjour names, characteristics and their device types;
- Real-time Wi-Fi intruder detection;
- All ports scan, ping, trace, DNS lookup;
- Receive notifications about the security level of the network on a mobile device or email.
Also, the manufacturerprovided for interaction with devices that are part of the so-called smart home.
For all its benefits, Fing - Network Tools is free to download and install.
How to download and install utilities
Anyone who at least once independently downloaded and installed the application on their mobile device will probably easily cope with the installation of Fing - Network Tools.
In this section, for a start, it is proposed to download the installation ARC archive on a PC. After that, this file is transferred to the mobile device in one way or another.
In any available file manager, open the target folder with the ARC installation archive.
And launch it for installation with a single tap on the screen.
You should also check if the installation of third-party software on a smartphone or tablet is allowed. This setting is found in the operating system's security management settings.
After that, all that remains is to wait a little - and Fing - Network Tools will be installed on your device.
Fing - Network Tools for APKshki.com downloaded 2 times. Fing - Network Tools is distributed freely in the file type apk.
All applications and games on our site are antivirus-tested using the most up-to-date signatures..
If you find a virus: [email protected]
If you want to host your application or game with us [email protected].
Add description: [email protected] with a note for adding a description.