E-num is an application that provides users with access to the authorization system of the same name used by the WebMoney Transfer service.
The software is based on a unique secret key (cipher pad), which is stored in the user's smartphone (a member of the WM system) and provides him with additional security during financial transactions and other actions with the account.
How to use software correctly
To start using the application, the participant will have to register in the E-num system. To do this, you must specify your e-mail and work phone number, operating in the WebMoney system.
After creating an account, the application will work on the following system:
- When performing any action in the WebMoney service that provides for secure access, the participant will see his email address, next to which a "number-question" will be displayed.
- Next, the client should launch the e-num preinstalled on the smartphone and enter this number. After entering, the screen will display a number-answer.
- The received number-answer should be entered in the corresponding authorization field in the WebMoney service.
If the correct value is entered, the system participant will have access to protected sections and transactions with finances.
Thus, e-num software offers users the following features.
- Register in the system, adjust the parameters of its work for yourself, restore access.
- Use a Q&A pair as an additional security option when logging into WM.
- Confirm important financial transactions, such as transferring funds to wallets of other system participants or paying bills.
You can download the application for free. The functionality does not provide a premium version.
E-NUM for APKshki.com downloaded 4 times. E-NUM is distributed freely in the file type apk.
All applications and games on our site are antivirus-tested using the most up-to-date signatures..
If you find a virus: [email protected]
If you want to host your application or game with us [email protected].
Add description: [email protected] with a note for adding a description.