- Quickly search for books on your device.
- Rich customization options.
- Works with major e-book formats.
- The program takes up little space.
- Does not support book covers.
- Possible problems with displaying text.
- Opens files slowly.
- Contains ads.
AnDoc is a free tool for Android OS that will help any user to find, open and start reading a document in a few clicks. The program supports the 3 most basic e-book formats: PDF; DJVu; FB2.
Program interface for reading books
After completing the installation process and opening the program for the first time, the main menu opens to the user. It is a list of all directories taken from the gadget's memory. The path to the selected folder is displayed at the top of the screen. To the right of this label is the “More” icon, which will open a series of the following soft keys for the user:
- "Like me!" - go to the official program page on Google Play and leave positive / negative feedback to the software.
- “Share” - Share a document or application with your friend.
- "Support me" - to contribute to the development of the program, to help the developer.
- “All settings” - go to additional software settings.
From the properties section, the user will be able to: customize the software interface; change navigation settings; clear the history of read books; change the performance parameters of the tool, as well as rendering.
In the process of customizing the interface, the user specifies the preferred language, and also adjusts the brightness parameter to make it easier to read in the dark. Also, this section includes additional properties, for example, displaying the title, notifications, confirmation of closing the book, etc. To increase the performance of the AnDoc application on low-power gadgets, a set of the following functions will help:
- Number of threads and decoding / rendering priority.
- Texture size and memory preallocation.
The special settings section will help every user�Specify the required font, as well as configure the recognition of the FB2 and XML formats, if necessary.
Read a book or document
After selecting the required file, using the internal search engine, a reading interface opens before the user. To flip through the pages of a book, just swipe up and down. Use the appropriate gestures to zoom in on the text. In the upper right corner of the screen, a button-icon of additional features is displayed that will help: add the current book to bookmarks; go to the required page by number; find a piece of text by excerpt; go to the table of contents; enlarge the text on the screen using the slider; change the type of the document; close an open book.
Benefits of AnDoc
This program for reading e-books has a number of advantages, which explains more than 500,000 of its downloads from Google Play:
- Concise interface optimized for small screens.
- Light weight and system requirements.
- Support for major e-book formats.
- Lots of customization features.
AnDoc for APKshki.com downloaded 7 times. AnDoc is distributed freely in the file type apk.
All applications and games on our site are antivirus-tested using the most up-to-date signatures..
If you find a virus: [email protected]
If you want to host your application or game with us [email protected].
Add description: [email protected] with a note for adding a description.