- Fast scanning speed.
- Good quality text recognition.
- No payment required.
- Synchronize scans between devices.
- Maximum ease of use.
- Select the format for saving scans.
- Function for editing scans.
- Paid features are available.
- Cannot compensate for lighting problems.
- Registration required.
Adobe Scan is an application that helps you scan paper sources to transfer them to electronic format. The program helps in doing business where you need to work with a huge amount of documentation.
Adobe Scan uses optical character recognition (OCR) to convert printed text to digital text that can then be searched, selected, copied, or annotated in Acrobat Reader DC or Acrobat DC.
Adobe Scan is wasting no time and the first thing to do is to open the scanning interface when you open the application. Scanning a document is very simple, and as with most other scanning applications, users need to bring the camera up to the document, press to focus, and then press the scan button. It can also scan automatically, but it takes a little time.
The application offers several editing options before the file can be saved in pdf format. Using them, users can change the orientation of the image, crop it and, if multiple pages are involved, arrange them in the desired order. Users can also change the color theme of scans and save them in grayscale, whiteboard, automatic, or keep the original color. Adobe Scan can be used to scan anything from an A4 document to a business card or receipt.
The scanned file will be saved in the Adobe Document Cloud and displayed in other Adobe applications.
It can recognize the text in the scanned file and then convert it to editable Word or Excel files. However, to take advantage of this feature, users need to download the Acrobat Reader app to their device. Here you can copy text from pdf and paste it into any word document or excel sheet. You can also add comments, highlight, or add captions to scans beforem share them with others via email, messenger or Bluetooth.
Key benefits of the program:
- The new application is easy to use and, most importantly, users don't have to pay to use it.
- Adobe Scan is another scanning application that can help smartphone users convert their physical documents into more shareable digital files in seconds.
- Free app without Adobe Scan subscription is available for both Android platform. To use it, users need to sign in to their Adobe account. This is necessary in order for the application to sync scanned files with other Adobe applications on your smartphone, such as Acrobat Reader.
But there are also disadvantages:
- Even though it is fast and the scan quality is good even with the simplest camera phone, the app was unable to handle inconsistencies such as glare and the orientation of the scanned file. The bright light made the text barely readable on one of the scans.
Where to download?
You can download the program for free on our website. The download is simple and hassle-free. In addition, the program has been tested by antivirus.
Adobe Scan for APKshki.com downloaded 14 times. Adobe Scan is distributed freely in the file type apk.
All applications and games on our site are antivirus-tested using the most up-to-date signatures..
If you find a virus: [email protected]
If you want to host your application or game with us [email protected].
Add description: [email protected] with a note for adding a description.